Sunday 21 February 2016

what's new


First of all, me wish you all a happy year of the fire monkey.   Actually, the monkey is my sign and 2016 has already started off brilliantly!  It's going to be a great year.   



I've been contantly travelling.  We managed to fit in a ski trip to Zermatt which was fabulous!  Lots of great food and drink, as well as the skiing of course.   I injured my thumb which I never realised was so crucial to holding objects so am in a splint for 3 weeks....


Here's a pic of me and my number 1 guy a in front of the Matterhorn.  

Some cool new products have been released.  


Isn't this solid marble bathtub from kreoo magnificent?  The shape apparently echoes tibetan bells.   We just love the look of it.   It's carved from one solid marble block.  

We have been busy doing some ordering- the first on our list is the Randaccio mirror from GUBI designed by Gio Ponti.   



It has a light vintage feel and would look great in a hallway.    It also comes in a rectangular shape- perfect for someone's boudoir.   


Armadillo is famous for their neutral rugs- we love them.  They just introduced a new weave- the sherpa.   

It's available in 3 colours- sand (above)


pumice


Charcoal

Incredibly soft underfoot!  We love them.   

We also love this image of how they make the sierra rugs: 



Each individual part is hand made.   Glorious!  

We've been checking out some Jane Churchill fabrics-  

This geometric pattern on linen is really lovely-especially the blue colourway


This design comes in a printed velvet as well as a linen.   


This is probably my favourite- you all know I love a bit of ikat.   


This mottled fabric looks great from far away.   


love this one too.   


I usually find them a bit bland and conservative but I am loving the embroideries and the prices are great too.  

Finally, we have been working with an illustrator to produce fab images of our store and some of the pieces we stock.   Here's a sneak peek.   

Can't wait to share with you the rest of the images!  

Here's our new signature: so signing off.....



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!